- July 2017 Exhibition “Memories from Childhood” a series of prints at 119 Lower Clapton Café, Clapton, London.
- March 2016 Exhibition “Air Visions” at The Stone Space, Leytonstone, London.
- January 2015 Exhibition “Water Visions” at Genial Gallery, Sabadell, (Barcelona) Spain.
- November 2008 Exhibition “Momentos del Interior” photography and poetry work at Kan Kan Bar, Barcelona.
- 30 April- 16 September 2018 Exhibition “Dear In a Country Far Far Away” at The German Fairytale Museum, Bad Oeynhausen, Germany.
- 1-17 March 2018 Exhibition “Dear In a Country Far Far Away” at The Mile End Pavilion, London.
- 31 January- 11 February 2018 Exhibition with Rosy Coleman ” Transition: Visual Enquiries” at Peggy Jay Gallery in Burgh House & Hampstead Museum.
- 13th September-17th December 2017 Exhibition with Rosy Coleman “Object in Transition” objects and artworks relating to stories of movement across countries collected in Hampstead, in partnership with Burgh House & Hampstead Museum, London.
- 16th, 17th & 18th June 2017 ACAVA Summer Open Studios Exhibition at Limehouse Studios, LAF, London.
- 3-31th March 2017 selected Exhibition “Dress for the Occasion” at The Brady Art Centre, Whitechapel, London.
- 1-19th February 2017 selected Exhibition “TRADITIONS” at the Art Pavilion, Mile End, London.
- December 2016 selected the Art Competition and Exhibition “II Mostra d’Art Emergent de Sabadell” until February 2017 at the Academy of Fine Art, Sabadell, Spain.
- November 2016 International Art Exhibition “PALIMPSEST” at The old chocolate factory Lammert in Bad Oeynhausen, Germany.
- July 2016 Exhibition “Staff & Students End of Year Show” at HSoA, Hampstead, London.
- July 2014 Exhibition “Comparing & Exploring Organic and Geometric Forms” at HSoA, Hampstead, London.
- July 2013 Exhibition ” Blue Following by a Yellow Line” at HSoA, Hampstead, London.
- May 2013 selected Drawing Competition and Exhibition Roostein Hopkins at Morley Gallery, Waterloo, London.
- September 2012 Exhibition at Swiss Cottage Library, London.